Commercial Boilers for Churches
Request a Quote
"*" indicates required fields
Church Heating SystemsPriory Gas Heating specialises in providing commercial heating systems in Churches, Chapels, Abbeys and Cathedrals. We design and build efficient commercial heating systems, plant rooms and building management systems for places of worship throughout London, Essex and the South East.
Commercial Boilers for Churches
- Commercial Boilers – Viessmann, Hamworthy, Remega & Worcester-Bosch are brands of commercial boilers that Priory Gas Heating install and supply to Churches.
- Inspection & Testing – We check what is wrong with the current commercial heating system installed into the church so that we can advise you on whether it should be repaired or if a new commercial boiler and heating system is required.
- Approved Hamworthy Installers – Hamworthy is one of the leading commercial boiler manufacturers in the UK. Priory Gas Heating are approved installers for Hamworthy commercial boilers and heating systems for Churches and places of worship.
- Gas Safe Registered – All of our commercial plumbers are registered with Gas Safe and experienced installing commercial boilers into Churches in London and the south east.
- Hamworthy Boiler Commissioning –Hamworthy can commission your commercial boiler to ensure that your church heating system is maximised for efficiencies and to prolong the life of your commercial boiler.
Improving Church Green Energy Credentials
- A-Rated Boilers – To comply with energy conservation laws, all commercial boilers we install in churches are compliant to building regulations Part L & high efficiency A-rated commercial boilers.
- Licensed Waste Collector – A local licensed waste collector will remove the old commercial boilers and heating system from the church and recycle property to reduce the impact on the environment.
- NOx Emissions – Our commercial heating engineers ensure your new commercial boiler and heating system conforms to the NOx emissions regulations 2018.
Church Boiler Maintenance & Repair
- Church boiler and heating service
- Swift church heating system fault diagnosis
- Church radiators, servicing and valves
- Church boiler and heating repairs
- Church boiler leak repairs
- Repairs for residential heating and plumbing issues
- Thermostat problems
Rapid ResponsePriory Gas Heating pride ourselves on a fast response for church plumbing or heating services and repairs so that you quickly resume a comfortable prayer session. Arranging church heating and plumbing needn’t be stressful. Contact our church plumbing and heating experts now for further information, advice or a quote.
Safety And ConfidencePriory provides a fully insured church plumbing and heating service. All our heating and plumbing engineers are Gas Safe registered with the ACS and with The Construction Certification Scheme (CSCS). They are also certified as Gas Safe engineers for Commercial Appliances. Each of our church heating and plumbing electricians is an NICEIC-approved electrical contractor and will, therefore, provide certificates for all work undertaken. We can also provide you with the necessary Gas Safety and Part L Building Regulation Certification needed for commercial and church/place of prayer buildings.
Avoid DisruptionWe understand routine and the need to be able to stick to it! We work conveniently, discreetly and rapidly to ensure the church or place of prayer has the service it needs with minimal disturbance, and we undertake all work in a safe and clean manner.
Save MoneyServicing or fitting a new high-efficiency condensing boiler can positively reduce church heating bills. Our Gas Safety registered church heating and plumbing engineers are trained and qualified to tailor, install, repair and service the place of prayer’s central heating system so you can put the extra funds elsewhere.
Commercial Heating Example
Below is examples of recent commercial heating systems we have installed.
I've used Priory twice now for servicing my boiler and doing a gas safety check. Each time they've been very polite and helpful, and generally a good all around service. I will definitely be using the... Read More44/5
Commercial Heating Case Studies
Take a look at our commercial heating installation case studies to see how our commercial plumbers solved their existing heating problems including an overview of the work carried out: