Commercial Plumbers London
Priory Gas Heating are a commercial plumbing company based in London with over 30 years experience installing, servicing and maintaining commercial boilers and heating systems.
Our team of commercial plumbers in London specialise in installing plumbing and heating systems for commercial use into offices, schools and churches throughout London and the south east.
Request a Quote
"*" indicates required fields
Commercial Plumbers in London
Our commercial plumbers & heating engineers design and build plant rooms, building management systems, commercial heating systems from 20kW to 12,000kW, pipework up to 12 inches in diameter, plate heat exchangers, calorifiers, purging and hydrostatic testing and fault finding.
- Gas Safe – Our gas engineers are Gas Safe registered, meaning they are fully qualified in the installation, repair and servicing of all our products.
- NICEIC – The NICEIC (National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting) is the U.K.’s foremost authority for electrical installation contracting. Our heating engineers are NICEIC registered for your piece of mind.
- Experienced Engineers – We have over a 30 years experience installing and commercial boilers & heating systems from a single 27kW domestic boiler to a 2mW plant room with a cascade of commercial boilers.
Heating Solutions for all Businesses
Priory Gas Heating has been providing bespoke commercial boilers and heating systems for a range of commercial properties for over 30 years. Learn more about the heating systems our commercial plumbers have installed for organisations below:
Industry Leading Commercial Boilers
Priory Gas Heating supply, install and maintain commercial boilers from several manufacturers including:
- Hamworthy – From a wall hung boiler for the smallest space to a 1000kW floor standing commercial boiler with ultra-low emissions and optimum efficiency, all of Hamworthy’s commercial boilers are designed using extensive factory testing and research.
- Viessman – The Viessman commercial boiler range is made up of wall-hung boilers, floor standing boilers and commercial hot air generators. Boilers are suitable for a wide range of applications such as schools, offices, factories and workshops.
- Ideal – With over 100 years experience, Ideal commercial boilers are renowned for their energy efficiency, quality, reliability and performance which is the ideal solution if you are looking to reduce your carbon footprint.
Why choose Us to Install your commercial Boiler?
Commercial Heating Case Studies
Take a look at our commercial heating installation case studies to see how our commercial plumbers solved their existing heating problems including an overview of the work carried out:
Read reviews from our clients and learn how our commercial plumbers in London have helped to design and build their commercial heating system.
I was looking for an London plumber and Priory Gas Heating was recommended to me. Richard and his team are very punctual and provided a high level of service installing our heating system. I would hig... Read More55/5
I've used Priory twice now for servicing my boiler and doing a gas safety check. Each time they've been very polite and helpful, and generally a good all around service. I will definitely be using the... Read More44/5
Reliable Commercial Boiler Maintenance
Priory Gas Heating offer a comprehensive range of services to keep your commercial boiler and central heating system running smoothly.
Our experienced commercial plumbers in London can carry out a one-off commercial boiler service or a comprehensive yearly contract to ensure your boilers will continue to provide you with hot water, heat and your central heating.
We service and maintain most makes of commercial boiler on an annual basis. This includes scheduled annual service and maintenance to ensure optimum efficiency and replacement of serviceable parts.
There are many benefits to undertaking regular boiler servicing and maintenance including improved efficiency, reduced risk of breakdowns, safety improvements and improved energy efficiency. Our commercial boiler servicing service is tailored to suit the needs of each individual client, all backed by our 12-month guarantee.
Commercial Boiler Commissioning
Priory Gas Heating are approved installers for Hamworthy commercial boilers. We can arrange for an engineer from Hamworthy to commission the boiler after installation.
Hamworthy Commercial Boiler commissioning ensures your new system is set to our optimum performance level, ensuring your boiler performs at maximum efficiency, thereby minimising energy consumption and running costs. It also prevents component failures and costly downtime.
Hamworthy engineers have extensive knowledge and experience of Part L commissioning criteria in new and existing buildings will help everything run smoothly, maintaining a healthy indoor environment for owners, contractors and end users.
Extend the standard two year parts warranty with labour to cover work carried out after installation, giving you additional peace of mind. It is valid for 24 months from date of the commercial boiler commissioning.