Megaflow unvented hot water systems | The Benefits:
- High flow rates for fast hot water delivery (Up to 72l/min)
- Fast-filling baths
- Quieter mains pressure system (no noisy cistern)
- Balanced water pressure – no surprise
- Faster recovery rates
- No fear of frozen loft pipes
- Mains feed hygienic hot water
- Appliance quality, easy-clean finish
- Long-life Duplex stainless steel interior
- Neat and quick installation
Are unvented hot water systems energy efficient?
Yes. Unvented hot water systems exceed the Energy Efficiency Partnerships ‘Best Practice’ for recovery times and insulation levels. This means the system heats up quickly and is efficient at retaining the water temperature.
Can I use Megaflow with solar heating?
Yes. Megatech Solar domestic hot water cylinders based on
Megaflow HE (unvented) technology, have been specifically designed for Solar applications.
It is law that only suitably qualified engineers work on unvented hot water installations. All our work which falls under the Building Regulations is notified to Gas Safe.
Hot Water Storage Capacity (Litres)
|Type of Property||Direct||Indirect|
|Bedsit (1 baths/showers)||70 Litres||70 Litres|
|1 Bed House (1 baths/showers)||125 Litres||125 Litres|
|2 Bed House (1 baths/showers)||125 Litres||145 Litres|
|3 Bed House (1 baths/showers)||145 Litres||210 Litres|
|4 Bed House (1 baths/showers)||170 Litres||210 Litres|
|4/5 Bed House (2 baths/showers)||210 Litres||250 Litres|
|4/5 Bed House (3 baths/showers)||250 Litres||300 Litres|